Nader’s Food Services is currently looking for a Marketing Director to oversee and develop the branding and overall marketing strategy for our business.
The right candidate will handle, but not limited to the following:
Marketing for Four Brothers Bistro (2 locations)
• Social Media Campaigns
• Website information updates
• Advertising (Print/Digital)
• Contacting local organizations to help promote activities at restaurants
• Research and develop relationships with event/concert coordinators
• Contact local businesses and organizations to schedule food trucks/catering at upcoming events, (carnivals, church functions, schools, PTA, swimming teams, team building events for small or large corporations, sports events)
• Handle scheduling and logistics for food truck events
• Booking/Applying for events throughout the year
• Sending all information for events to appropriate parties (health insurance, any fees, directed to the festivals, contracts, etc.)
• Hotel booking for employees during festival/events.
25-30 hours per week (full time/part-time schedule)
Schedule is flexible. Work from home several days throughout the week.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related area or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience
• 3-5 years marketing, strategic planning and/or related experience
• Proficient problem-solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills to all levels of team members
• Experience with media, events, and promotions
• Strong project management skills, resourceful and results oriented
• Balanced mix of strategic, tactical and creative skills
• Outstanding team player and relationship building
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel); Adobe Software; Dropbox
• Good experience with Social Media (scheduling, engagement, creative with posts, insights)
• Creativity is a PLUS. Patient, a good work ethic and a go-getter attitude, also, A MUST!
Please send all resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to our HOME page